Study is important

I was grazing in web and got a page where I found following view:

"Once upon a time, there was a boy who had everything what he desired, lots of good friends and a good paying job. Life was a party for him and he used to enjoy every bit of it. But some people have tendency to screw up things when everything goes fine. So did he, and on one fine day he decided to leave everything and go for further studies."

I feel that these are my sentences though somebody else typed first :) . Of course, money is necessary to make life enjoyable but it is not sufficient to keep the happiness in "the whole" life. I reckon that study is what carries the highest weight for making a person happy for whole of his life because it provides more knowledge. The more knowledge one has, the more powerful he can become! This is a reason that motivates me to go for further studies :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment